I’ve been busy on my morning off.
I dyed about 600 yards of yarn today. Some of it was a nice light DK weight, some were very small thick-n-thin skeins, and one piddly widdly mini skein.
Today given the lack of Koolaid, I tried using vinegar and food coloring. I’m so beyond pleased with the yellow on top!! It’s perfect! The light green thick-n-thin skeins came out so light I was scared I needed to add more food coloring and vinegar 😨
I’ve got several ideas in mind for projects. In September I am starting the Harry Potter Knit-Crochet House Cup, a three month craft along with a group of the same name on Ravelry, (go check it out!!)
I’m also hopin this will take care of most of my Christmas knitting.